To us, every client and every building is different; our foundations for successful building management are built on three key components:
- Compliance - strict adherence to relevant Health & Safety, regulatory legislation and regulatory ARMA-Q standards
- Communication - effective and sustained levels of communication
- Cashflow – the pro-active management of buildings to enable them to produce the very best financial returns.
Braemar Estates is multi-award winning Property Management Company and a member of the industry’s key governing bodies, including: The Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) and The Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA). Our staff are qualified in all aspects of property management and have wide ranging expertise and professional qualifications – RICS, IRPM, ARLA, NEBOSH, ICAEW and CIO.
Property Management Services
Braemar Estates provides a full range of residential, mixed use and commercial property management.
As no two developments are the same we offer a comprehensive range of services that are tailored to meet the individual requirements of each block.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Full Health & Safety and fire risk assessment compliance
- Preparation of annual budgets, management of accounts and submission of annual returns
- Arrangement of buildings insurance (if required)
- Regular site inspections with reports automatically uploaded to our Health & Safety management systems
- Arranging and attending residents meetings
- Strict adherence with landlord and tenant legislation
- Forecasting and managing long-term planned maintenance
- Reactive repairs and maintenance
- Appointment and management of appropriate contractors
- 24/7 out-of-hours call out service
- Communication through multiple platforms to ensure wide coverage and customer awareness